Over the next few months LPGA.com will spotlight the 2014 rookie class. Find out what each thought about earning their LPGA Tour card to what their favorite club is in their bag. Today we catch up with Megan Grehan for a quick Q&A.
1. How do you feel about earning your 2014 LPGA Tour card?
I am so happy, excited and grateful for this opportunity.
2. How did you spend your off-season?
I spent the with family and friend and working out and training.
3. What is the strongest part of your game?
My game is well rounded, but my favorite part of the game is my short game, but overall I'm consistent.
4. What type of course fits your game best?
I like Northeastern courses with tall trees and bent greens.
5. Who are you looking forward to meeting most on Tour and why?
The Founders of the LPGA. It is so amazing what they have done for Women's Golf.
6. If you could pick the dream pairing who would it be?
Marina Alex and Jacqui Concolino because we played at Vanderbilt and it would be very cool for the three of us to play together.
7. What tournament are you looking forward to the most?
I really want to qualify for the Kraft Nabisco Championship. I played first stage of the Qualifying Tournament there and really enjoyed it.
8. Where is your favorite place to travel and why?
St. Andrews, Scotland and Ireland - I love the golf there.
9. What is your favorite way to stay in shape?
Working out with Kettel balls, swimming and the crazy workouts my trainer Scott Deall comes up with that have names like Dante's Inferno
10. What is in your golf bag besides clubs?
Golf balls (usually six), tees and ball markers on a good day, sun block, gloves and bug spray.
11. What is your favorite club in your bag and why?
I love my Callaway xtreme 4-wood that helped me eagle the last hole at the Qualifying Tournament.
12. What is your favorite part of your game to practice?
My favorite part to practice is my short game. I usually hit some chips and then play competitors such "21" or up and down games.