Welcome to Volunteer Registration:
Volunteer Registration is now OPEN. If you have any questions, please email Founders@LPGA.com.
Thank you for your interest in volunteering for the Cognizant Founders Cup, where our volunteers are our brand ambassadors!
The Cognizant Founders Cup Brand Ambassador Program, will assist with all aspects of tournament operations, in both on-course and behind the scenes capacities for the week-long event. As an integral part of the LPGA team, Brand Ambassadors serve as the conduit between the players, spectators, event operations and media covering the tournament, delivering relevant information, while providing important services and serving as a positive voice and image leading up to and during the event.
In addition to core responsibilities, a Brand Ambassador is encouraged to serve as a champion of first impressions, promoting our players and their world-class golf skills, the spectator experience and our charitable beneficiary.
BRAND AMBASSADOR PACKAGE | $80
- One (1) Tournament polo
- One (1) Tournament jacket
- One (1) piece of headwear (Baseball Hat)
- One (1) Tournament lanyard w/ Credential (provides grounds access to the tournament)
- Meal(s) provided for each worked shift
- Six (6) complimentary Good Any Day tickets (provide access to Tournament Grounds) to share with Family and friends
- One (1) commemorative pin
- One (1) round of golf per volunteer at Upper Montclair Country Club
- Each Brand Ambassador is required to complete a minimum of 3 shifts* or 18 hours of service to receive golf voucher.
Brand Ambassador Requirements
- ALL Brand Ambassadors or champions of first impressions always smiling and engaging with spectators, players and staff in a friendly manner
- Must work a minimum of 3 shifts* or 18 hours
- *1 shift is considered complete after 6 hours are worked (Shift Lengths vary by committee. Shift begins when volunteer is in position to fulfill their duties, not when they are on shuttle or waiting in volunteer tent prior to start of shift.)
- Must be willing to attend any training sessions related to your committee.
- Must be prepared to perform in all types of weather conditions and be outside for extended periods of time.
- Must read and understand committee requirements as it relates to standing, sitting or walking for extended periods of time.
- Must be at least 18 years of age by March 2022, to volunteer as Brand Ambassador. Must be between 12 and 17 years of age by May 7, 2022, to volunteer as Junior Brand Ambassador and must present a parent or guardian signed waiver.