Each volunteer package includes:
- One (1) Tournament Logo’d golf polo
- One (1) piece of headwear (Baseball hat or Women's Visor)
- One (1) Tournament lanyard w/ Credential
- Meal(s) provided for each shift worked
- Six (6) complimentary Good Any Day tickets (provide access to Tournament Grounds) to give to friends, family
- One (1) commemorative gift
- One (1) round of golf per volunteer at Wildfire Golf Club
- Each volunteer is asked to complete a minimum of 3 shifts* or 18 hours to receive golf voucher.
Volunteer Package: $60
ALL Volunteers have the ability to purchase the following at extra cost (subject to availability):
- Tournament Logo'd Golf Shirt - $30
- Men's Outerwear - $45
- Women's Outerwear - $45
- Bucket Hat - $25
- ALL Volunteers are expected to show up for their shifts with a smile and to engage with spectators, players and staff in a friendly manner
- Must work a minimum of 3 shifts* or 18 hours
- *1 shift is considered complete after 6 hours are worked (Shift Lengths vary by committee. Shift begins when volunteer is in position to fulfill their duties, not when they are on shuttle or waiting in volunteer tent prior to start of shift.)
- Willing to attend any training sessions related to your committee.
- Must be prepared to perform in all types of weather conditions and be outside for extended periods.
- Some committees require volunteers to stand and/or walk for extended periods. Please read Committee Descriptions carefully before choosing your committee.
- Must be at least 18 years of age by March 2020, to volunteer unless Legal Guardian waiver is signed.
Golf voucher specifications:
- Valid anytime Monday - Thursday, March 23, 2020 - December 14, 2020 - No Charge to golfer. Cart Fee is covered with use of voucher.
- Tee times may be made a maximum of 3 days prior to date of play by calling 480-473-0205
- Must present LPGA Voucher during check-in, otherwise round will be charged at that day’s rack rate. Lost vouchers will not be replaced.