VOLUNTEER PACKAGE: $80
- Hat or Visor, Polo and an Outerwear piece
- Commemorative pin and Credential
- Dining on day(s) of service in the Embassy (Ambassador HQ) breakfast, lunch, snacks and drinks
- Free general Parking on day(s) of service
- Six (6) single, Good Any Day General Admission Tickets
- Invitation to the Ambassador Appreciation Party
- ALL Volunteers are expected to show up for their shifts with a smile and to engage with spectators, players and staff in a friendly manner
- Must work a minimum of 3 shifts* or 18 hours to receive complimentary round of golf at Upper Montclair Country Club
- *1 shift is considered complete after 6 hours are worked (Shift Lengths vary by committee. Shift begins when volunteer is in position to fulfill their duties, not when they are on shuttle or waiting in volunteer tent prior to start of shift.)
- Willing to attend any training sessions related to your committee.
- Must be prepared to perform in all types of weather conditions and be outside for extended periods.
- Some committees require volunteers to stand and/or walk for extended periods. Please read Committee Descriptions carefully before choosing your committee.
- Must be at least 18 years of age by May 1, 2022 to volunteer unless Legal Guardian Waver is signed
GOLF VOUCHER SPECIFICATIONS
Volunteer golf rounds can be redeemed by calling Upper Montclair Country Club Pro Shop to make a tee time during the following allotted times:
*Forecaddie required* $40 Per Golfer Plus Gratuity*