2013 in a Nutshell:
• 20 events, 13 cuts made, $113,151 (82), 1 top-20 finish
• Recorded career-best T13 finish at the Pure Silk-Bahamas LPGA Classic
• Tied her career-low round of 67 in the first round of the Manulife Financial LPGA Classic
• Earned her 2013 status by finishing 2nd on the 2012 Epson Tour money list.
• Recorded her second-career victory on the Epson Tour at the Eagle Classic.
• Posted four additional top-10 finishes on the Epson Tour and was ranked second on Tour in Scoring Average (71.94).
• Best finish was a tie for 53rd at the Safeway Classic Presented by Coca-Cola.
• Best finish was a tie for 29th at the Navistar LPGA Classic Presented by Monaco RV.
• Won the Texas Hill Country Classic on the Duramed FUTURES Tour.
• Turned professional in March.
• Finished 23rd at the LPGA Final Qualifying Tournament, where she earned Priority List Category 16 for the 2010 LPGA season.
• Competed on the Duramed FUTURES Tour, finishing in the top-10 twice, including a tie for second at the USI Championship.
• Moreno played collegiate golf at the University of Southern California, and was the 2008 PAC-10 individual and team champion, and was given Honorable Mention distinction.
• She was the NCAA national runner-up in 2007, and was selected as a First Team All-American that same year.
• Started playing golf at the age of 7.
• Credits her mother, who has been her biggest supporter, as the individual who influenced her career the most.
• Hobbies include reading.
• Qualified for the Tour on her second attempt.