5’9”…Started playing golf at the age of 9...Credits her parents and two brothers, Hunter and Bryan Vickers, as the individuals most influencing her career...Hobbies include fishing and playing Texas Hold’em...Qualified for the Tour on her first attempt…Has her own Web site, www.brittany1golf.com.
LPGA Tour Victories (8)
- 2018 Pure Silk Bahamas LPGA Classic
- 2017 Pure Silk Bahamas LPGA Classic
- 2015 ANA Inspiration
- 2011 ShopRite LPGA Classic, CN Canadian Women’s Open
- 2009 Kraft Nabisco Championship
- 2007 Ginn Open
- 2006 HSBC Women’s World Match Play Championship
The Solheim Cup (6)
2007, 2009, 2011, 2013, 2015, 2017
2020 in a Nutshell
- 13 events,12 cuts made, $206,124 (59)
- Her T9 finish at the KPMG Women's PGA Championship was a season-best result in 2020
- Seven events, five cuts made, $59,023 (131)
- Crossed the $9 million mark in career earnings after a season-best T22 finish at the Diamond Resorts Tournament of Champions presented by Insurance Office of America before taking maternity leave in May 2019
- 21 events, 19 cuts made, $833,586 (22)
- Earned her eighth career LPGA victory at the Pure Silk-Bahamas LPGA Classic, one of seven top-10 finishes
- Became the sixth female in history to compete in a PGA TOUR event as a sponsor exemption at the Barbasol Championship
- 24 events, 20 cuts made, $579,061 (32)
- Earned her seventh career LPGA victory at the Pure Silk-Bahamas LPGA Classic, one of her three top-10 finishes
- Crossed the $8 million mark in career earnings with a T8 finish at the Marathon Classic presented by Owens Corning & O-I
- Competed on her sixth U.S. Solheim Cup Team and recorded a 2-1-0
- 25 events, 23 cuts made, $390,170 (47)
- Recorded a career best in sand saves (58.1%) which ranked fifth on Tour
- 26 events, 23 cuts made, $933,521 (12)
- Won her second-career major at the ANA Inspiration and earned four additional top-10 finishes on the season
- Competed for the winning U.S. Solheim Cup team
- 26 events, 21 cuts made, $790,661 (17)
- Six Top-10 finishes
- Season-best finish was a solo second at Wegmans LPGA Championship (lost to Inbee Park in a playoff)
- Led the Tour in average driving distance (271.462)
- 23 events, 16 cuts made, $449,113 (32)
- 3 top-10 finishes including a season-best tie for third at the CN Canadian Women's Open
- Finished second on Tour in eagles (12) and sixth in driving distance (266.8)
- Competed on her fourth U.S. Solheim cup Team and posted a 5-7-2 record
- 24 events, 21 cuts made, $581,631 (23)
- Six top-10 finishes; including season-best runner-up finishes at the ISPS Handa Women’s Australian Open and the Safeway Classic Presented by Coca-Cola.
- Led the Tour in driving distance with a 276 average.
- Recorded her fourth and fifth LPGA victories this season at the CN Canadian Women's Open and the ShopRite LPGA Classic.
- Additional top-10 finishes included: tied for second at the RR Donnelley LPGA Founders Cup; tied for third at the LPGA State Farm Classic and the LPGA HanaBank Championship; tied for 10th at the Walmart NW Arkansas Championship.
- Competed on her third U.S. Solheim Cup Team with a 2-2-1 record.
- Best finish was runner-up at the Navistar LPGA Classic Presented by Monaco RV.
- Tied for second at the Bell Micro LPGA Classic.
- Tied for fifth at the Mizuno Classic.
- Tied for eighth at the CVS/pharmacy LPGA Challenge.
- Finished T9 at the Tres Marias Championship and the RICOH Women's British Open.
- Eagled the 72nd hole to win the Kraft Nabisco Championship, the first major championship of the LPGA Tour season, which was her third career LPGA win and first major championship victory.
- Crossed the $2 million mark in career earnings.
- Posted a fifth-place finish at the U.S. Women's Open.
- Carded a career-low 64 in the opening round of the Sybase Classic Presented by ShopRite, where she tied for sixth.
- Tied for 10th at the Wegmans LPGA and tied for 11th at the Samsung World Championship.
- Qualified for her second U.S. Solheim Cup Team appearance by finishing ninth on the points list; posted 2-2-0 record for the victorious team.
- Best finish was a tie for seventh at the Jamie Farr Owens Corning Classic Presented by Kroger.
- Came from four strokes back to earn her second career LPGA victory at the Ginn OPEN.
- Recorded a tie for second at the Kraft Nabisco Championship, one of three additional top-10 finishes of the season.
- Recorded top-20 finishes in all four major championships.
- Crossed the $1 million mark in career earnings at the Safeway International Presented by Coca-Cola.
- Was one of four rookies on the victorious U.S. Solheim Cup Team.
- Became a Rolex First-Time Winner after winning six consecutive matches as the 39th seed at the HSBC Women’s World Match Play Championship.
- Recorded a season-best finish at the ShopRite LPGA Classic, where she tied for 18th.
- Led the Tour with a 270.3 yard driving-distance average.
- Turned professional in December; tied for 20th at the LPGA Final Qualifying Tournament to earn exempt status for the 2005 LPGA season.
- Lincicome had a stellar amateur career that began with a tournament win at age 9.
- She participated in more than 100 amateur events, winning 60 percent of the time.
- Lincicome was a star on the American Junior Golf Association (AJGA) circuit, winning three events.
- In 2004, she won the Harder Hall Invitational and advanced to the round of 16 at the U.S. Women’s Amateur Championship.
- Lincicome competed in the 2004 U.S. Women’s Open and led after the first round before finishing 55th.
- She also played in the State Farm Classic in 2004 as an amateur, finishing in a tie for 66th.
- Started playing golf at the age of 9.
- Credits her parents and two brothers, Hunter and Bryan Vickers, as the individuals most influencing her career.
- Hobbies include fishing and playing Texas Hold’em.
- Qualified for the Tour on her first attempt.
- Has her own Web site, www.brittany1golf.com.